The Merlin 1000S gas pressure proving system is designed specifically for use in School and University Laboratories. This panel is to be used to carry out a gas proving test on the pipe work in order to highlight if there is a gas appliance open or a gas leak in the laboratory. The Merlin 1000S is designed to give the teacher full control over the incoming gas supply with the lockable key-switch operation.
The Merlin 1000S can work in conjunction with carbon dioxide, natural gas, carbon monoxide and LPG sensors. The Merlin 1000S also has a built in “timeout” facility which will automatically shut off the gas solenoid valve at the end of a specific time period, this time period can be adjusted to 2, 5, 8 hours or can be overridden if required.
• Can work in conjunction with a Merlin CO2 Monitor.
• Protects people and property by testing for leaks before allowing the gas on.
• Reliable method of pressure proving using the gas pressure transducer.
• Key switch operation gives teacher full control.
• Quick proving test, typically 30 seconds from switch on to ready for use.
• Time out facility protects the building out of hours
• Low pressure indication, continual monitoring of gas pressure.
• Clear LED display for system indications.
• Compatible with both BMS and fire alarm systems.
• Straightforward to install and calibrate, the Merlin 1000S can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements.
• Covered by S&S Northern 3 year warranty.
• Width – 254mm
• Depth – 62mm