The Merlin CO2-X can be used independently or can work in conjunction with one of our Merlin gas safety systems. In the event where the CO2 levels rose to a dangerous level the Merlin CO2-X Monitor will sound an audible alarm to alert the user of the danger, automatically drive ventilation fans reducing CO2 & temperature as well as shutting off any connected utilities such as gas solenoid valves or relays to boilers.
For further information on the Merlin CO2-X Monitor, view our product datasheet or alternatively contact our offices.
• CO2 measured and displayed in parts per million (ppm).
• Complies with BB101 – Ventilation of school buildings
• Temperature can be displayed in degrees Celsius (°C) or Fahrenheit (°F).
• 0-10V Signal Output progress bar display.
• Monitor, record and display average CO2 concentration over 8 hour periods.
• User friendly settings menu.
• Pre-alarm and alarm relay output.
• Fan controller enabled relay output.
• Dual power 240V AC or 24V AC.
• End of Life and Fault notifications for CO2 sensing element.
• Automatically switch between ventilation programs when gas is used.
• Boost, Mute and Wake Up button.
• Width – 95mm
• Depth – 30mm