The Merlin PM2 Current Monitor is a dual fan current monitor and is to be used in conjunction with the Merlin 1500S, CT1750 & Merlin 2000S System; it can be used as an alternative to an air pressure differential switch. The PM2 Current Monitor checks for a current running between the fan speed controller and the fan and sends a signal to the Merlin gas interlock system dependant on whether or not the fan is in operation.
• 2 current monitors can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements
• Reliable method of interlock, with no moving parts there’s little to go wrong
• Can monitor 2 fans with running currents between 0.1A – 20A.
• Can be used when pressure differential switches cannot be used e.g. wall-mounted fans
• Easy installation
• Covered by S&S Northern Ltd 3 year warranty.
• Height – 113mm
• Width – 163mm
• Depth – 62mm