CO2-X Carbon Dioxide Monitor
The Merlin CO2-X Monitor features a TFT display to show the user a clear precise reading of the CO2 level in the room and also uses a traffic light colour system to indicate whether the air quality in the room is at a safe, adequate or dangerous level.
The Merlin CO2-X can be used independently or can work in conjunction with one of our Merlin gas safety systems. In the event where the CO2 levels rose to a dangerous level the Merlin CO2-X Monitor will sound an audible alarm to alert the user of the danger, automatically drive ventilation fans reducing CO2 & temperature as well as shutting off any connected utilities such as gas solenoid valves or relays to boilers.
- The system can automatically boost the ventilation in the event of high levels of CO or CO2
- Merlin 1000S Gas Pressure Proving (incl. Gas Pressure Transducer)
- Merlin 1000S+ Gas Proving & Electric (incl. Gas Pressure Transducer)
- Merlin 1000VW+ Gas Proving System, Ventilation Interlock, Electric Control & Water Isolation
- Merlin 1000V Gas Pressure Proving & Ventilation Interlocking System (incl. Gas Pressure Transducer)
- Merlin 1000V+ Gas Pressure Proving, Electrical Isolation & Ventilation Interlocking System (incl. Ga
- Merlin 1000SW+ Gas Proving, Water & Electric & Transducer (incl. Gas Pressure Transducer)
- Merlin CT1650+
- Merlin 3000S Energy Saving Interlock System
- Merlin CT1750 Solid Fuel Interlock System