The Merlin 2000S ventilation interlock system is specifically designed for use in commercial kitchens to meet BS6173. This panel is designed for use when the kitchen appliances do not have flame failure devices fitted, therefore gas proving is a requirement.
The Merlin 2000S System acts as an interlock between the ventilation system and the gas solenoid valve. The system is compatible with both current monitors and air pressure differential switches in order to interlock with up to 4 fans.
• Allows Compliance with BS6173 for commercial kitchens
• Clear LED display for system indications
• Gas proving for when kitchen appliances are not fitted with flame failure devices
• BMS Normally Closed or Normally Open and Common
• Low Pressure monitoring for incoming gas supply
• Interlocking with fans using either Air PD switches or fan current sensors to interlock up to 4 fans
• Easy Installation
• Will accept remote emergency knock-off buttons
• Covered by S&S Northern Ltd 3 year warranty.
• Width – 254mm
• Depth – 62mm