The Merlin CT1200S ventilation interlock system is designed specifically for use in commercial kitchens to meet BS6173. This panel is to be used when the kitchen appliances do have flame failure devices, therefore Gas proving is not a requirement.
The Merlin CT1200S acts as an interlock between the ventilation system and the gas solenoid valve. This system can work in conjunction with both external current monitors and air pressure differential switches in order to interlock with up to 2 fans.
• Allows compliance with BS6173 for commercial kitchens
• To be used when all appliances have flame failure devices
• Interlocking with fans using Air pressure differential switches.
• Can also be used to interlocked with Merlin CS1 and CS2 Switches
• Reliable method of interlock, with no moving parts there’s little to go wrong
• BMS Terminals Normally Closed or normally open and common.
• Will accept remote emergency knock-off buttons
• Clear LED display for system indications
• Easy installation
• Covered by S&S Northern Ltd 3 year warranty.
• Height – 140mm
• Width – 190mm
• Depth – 62mm