The Merlin CT1250X ventilation interlock system is specifically designed for use in commercial kitchens to meet BS6173. This panel is designed for use when kitchen appliances do have flame failure devices fitted, therefore gas proving is not a requirement.
The Merlin CT1250X System acts as an interlock between the ventilation system and the gas solenoid valve. The systems uses advanced built in current monitors displaying the exact fan current, in order to interlock with the ventilation with precision accuracy.
• Allows Compliance with BS6173 for commercial kitchens
• To be used when all appliances have flame failure devices
• Internal LCD Display of the fan current for simple installation.
• Set high and low fan current range.
• Reliable method of interlock, with no moving parts there’s little to go wrong
• Will accept remote emergency knock-off buttons.
• Can monitor 2 fans with running currents between 0.1A – 20A.
• Clear LED display for system indications
• Can be used when pressure differential switches cannot be used e.g. wall-mounted fans
• Straightforward to install and calibrate. The CT1250 can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements
• Easy installation
• Covered by S&S Northern Ltd 3 year warranty.
• Width – 178mm
• Depth – 62mm