Utilizing a solenoid valve and a pressure transducer the Merlin GDPX+ will check for a pressure drop or leak in the downstream line before allowing the gas to be supplied. Once gas has been supplied the unit will constantly check the incoming gas supply pressure to ensure that a naked flame cannot be extinguished by a weak draft.
The GDPX+ has a touch screen which displays two modes, the engineers mode and the user mode. A settings dip switch inside the controller allows the engineer/user to configure the system. When changes have been, the system will automatically restart once the settings switch is off.
Many varieties of detectors are compatible with GDPX+, e.g. Natural Gas, Carbon Monoxide, LPG, Refrigerant Gas and Oxygen depletion. Up to 16 detectors can be used in any combination and can be individually monitored on the GDPX+ TFT display.
Also multiple heat detector links can be used, when wired in series. The GDPX+ can be integrated with a BMS, fire alarm and remote emergency stop buttons. Gas detectors are fixed remote from the GDPX+ panel & should be wired back to the GDPX+ panel with four wire low voltage cable.
Please contact S&S Northern Ltd for further information.
- Ability to identify up to 16 individual gas detector gas levels and in which monitoring zone the detector is located.
- Built-in connectivity to existing BAS, fire alarms & MODBUS compatibility.
- Gas pressure proving for low and high pressure shut off.
- Fascia mounted EM stop, can accept remote emergency stop buttons & heat detectors.
- Clear TFT display for system indications
- Easy to install – The use of clearly marked PCB connections, low voltage wiring and push-fit wiring connections makes the GDPX+ very simple to install
- Covered by S&S Northern Ltd 3 year warranty
• Width – 254mm
• Depth – 62mm