The Supercal 5 succeeds the highly successful and respected Supercal 531, the new series integrator is characterised by the latest multi-functional technologies, it meets customer-specific needs such as a simplified system integration, tariff and data logger functions, universal data transfer and connection to system processors. The Supercal 5 is future-ready, it has been designed with the future in mind, combining the latest technology to create a modern heating and cooling meter that will serve a wider range of applications.
Its volume input can be combined with mechanical, magnetic-flow, ultrasonic or fluidic oscillators flow sensors. It has additional pulse inputs which allow the connection of hot or cold water, gas, oil, and electricity meters, any meter with a pulsed output. Thanks to its extensive range of options for data communication, as well as its flexibility for collecting and recording dynamic plant data, the Supercal 5 can also lend itself well to applications in district heating networks and industry installations.
The Supercal 5 is equipped with a battery as standard, other power supply modules are also available. The Supercal 5 is compatible with the full-size range of Superstatic 440 meters – DN15 to DN500.
- Supercal 5 – 2- or 4-wire temperature sensors without any configuration
- 2 pulse/state inputs and 2 pulse/state open-drain outputs
- Battery or mains powered for increased flexibility
- Calculator for heat meters, cooling meters or combined heat/cooling meters
- Exchangeable upper part (MET) while wiring remains in place, LoRaWAN
- Modules can be retrofitted or replaced at any time without affecting the approval
- Native M-Bus interface according to EN 1434-3
- Optical interface according to IEC 62056-21:2002
- Self-recognition of optional modules
- User-friendly menu navigation