Gas interlock system with two built in current monitors.
The Merlin CT1250 ventilation interlock system, with built in current monitoring, is designed specifically for use in commercial kitchens to meet BS6173. This panel is to be used when the kitchen appliances do have flame failure devices, therefore Gas proving is not a requirement.
The Merlin CT1250 acts as an interlock between the ventilation system and the gas solenoid valve. The system has built in current monitors in order to interlock with up to 2 fans and offers an alternative to using air pressure differential switches.
• Allows Compliance with BS6173 for commercial kitchens
• To be used when all appliances have flame failure devices
• 2 built in current monitors can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements
• Reliable method of interlock, with no moving parts there’s little to go wrong
• BMS Terminals Normally Closed or Normally open and common.
• Will accept remote emergency knock-off buttons.
• Can monitor 2 fans with running currents between 0.1A – 20A.
• Clear LED display for system indications
• Can be used when pressure differential switches cannot be used e.g. wall-mounted fans
• Straightforward to install and calibrate. The CT1250 can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements
• Easy installation
• Covered by S&S Northern Ltd 3 year warranty.
• Height – 254mm
• Width – 178mm
• Depth – 62mm