The Merlin 1000BH gas pressure proving system complies with Building Bulletin 100 (BB100) for fire safety in schools and is designed for use in boiler houses. This panel is to be used to carry out a gas proving test on the pipe work in order to highlight if there is a gas appliance open or a gas leak. The Merlin 1000BH is designed to give the user full control over the incoming gas supply with the lockable key-switch operation.
The Merlin 1000BH can work in conjunction with natural gas, carbon monoxide and LPG sensors. The Merlin 1000BH also has an auto reset feature in the event of a power cut.
• Can work in conjunction with gas detection systems.
• Complies with Building Bulletin 100 (BB100)
• Protects people and property by testing for leaks before allowing the gas on.
• Reliable method of pressure proving using the gas pressure transducer.
• Quick proving test, typically 30 seconds from switch on to ready for use.
• Low pressure indication, continual monitoring of gas pressure.
• Clear LED display for system indications.
• Compatible with both BMS and fire alarm systems.
• Straightforward to install and calibrate, the Merlin 1000BH can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements.
• Covered by S&S Northern 3 year warranty.
• Height – 178mm
• Width – 254mm
• Depth – 62mm