- Ability to identify up to 8 individual gas detector gas levels and in which monitoring zone the detector is located.
- Built-in connectivity to existing BAS/BMS, fire alarms.
- Fascia mounted EM stop, can accept remote emergency stop buttons & heat detectors.
- Clear TFT display for system indications
- Easy to install – The use of clearly marked PCB connections, low voltage wiring and push-fit wiring connections makes the GDP2X very simple to install
- Covered by S&S Northern Ltd 3 year warranty
Merlin GDP2X Gas Detection System
The Merlin GDP2X is a 8 zone gas detection panel which can be used in many applications, e.g. mechanical rooms, car parks, shopping centers and the most common being a boiler house application.
The GDP2X has a touch screen which displays two modes, the engineers mode and the user mode. A settings dip switch inside the controller allows the engineer/user to configure the system. When changes have been, the system will automatically restart once the settings switch is off.
Many varieties of detectors are compatible with GDP2X, e.g. Natural Gas, Carbon Monoxide, LPG, Hydrogen Gas, Refrigerant and Oxygen depletion. Up to 8 detectors can be used in any combination and can be individually monitored on the GDP2X TFT display.
Also multiple heat detector links can be used, when wired in series. The GDP2X can be integrated with a BMS, fire alarm and remote emergency stop buttons. Gas detectors are fixed remote from the GDP2X panel & should be wired back to the GDP2X panel with four wire low voltage cable.
Please contact S&S Northern Ltd for further information.
• Height – 140mm
• Width – 190mm
• Depth – 62mm