The Merlin CT1750 System is designed for use in commercial kitchens with solid fuel appliances and charcoal ovens/grills.
This panel acts an interlock between the ventilation and the gas solenoid valve and also carries out a gas proving test on start up to check for any gas leaks or faulty appliances. The system is compatible with both current monitors and air pressure differential switches in order to interlock with up to 4 fans.
- Allows compliance with BS6173:2009.
- Clear LED display for system indications.
- Automatically increases the speed of the fans if hazardous gases are detected, even if the panel is switched to the off position.
- Gas proving for kitchen appliances which are not fitted with flame failure devices.
- Low pressure monitoring for incoming gas supply.
- BMS Normally Closed or Normally Open and Common.
- Covered by S&S Northern Ltd 3 year warranty.
• Width – 254mm
• Depth – 62mm